WHERE TO FIND US IN 2019
FARM STORE HOURS: 12-5pm, Friday – Sunday
- This year people will be able to walk down behind the barn to see the sheep in action in their rotational grazing pastures.
OUR FARMER’S MARKETS:
- 1st and 3rd Mondays from 3-7pm at Sorauren Park Farmer’s Market from June until December – later if we can!
- 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 3-7pm at Dufferin Grove Farmer’s Market (Bloor and Dufferin) From June until December – later if we can!
- Saturdays from 9pm-1pm at Elora Farmer’s Market from June until December.
- Eat Local Grey Bruce, a one-stop shop! A Farmer’s Market online. Get all kinds of local food from Grey-Bruce delivered TO YOU!!!
FIND US AT THESE AMAZING EVENTS:
- JUNE 23, 11AM – 4PM Local Food Fest Guelph, a plethora of amazing food available in the Tri-Cities Area
- OCTOBER 4-6, 10AM – 4PM – Autumn Leaves Studio Tour, a self guided tour that showcases many fine artists of Grey and Bruce County. A great chance to see Jennifer’s hand made wool felt creations all in one place.
- OCTOBER 19 – Woodstock Fleece Festival – your only chance to paw through all of our beautiful raw summer fleeces. This is our wool at it’s best and you get the best selection!