WHERE TO FIND US IN 2018
This year we are pleased to be opening our farm store. Now you can drop by the farm and buy our fabulous gelato, lamb, wool, duck eggs, and so much more!
- Saturday and Sunday 2pm – 5pm BY APPOINTMENT. Once our on-farm kitchen is finished we will be open more hours. Currently we split our weekends between doing markets, farm maintanence, and making gelato at another location.
OUR FARMER’S MARKETS:
- Thursdays from 3-7pm at Dufferin Grove Farmer’s Market (Bloor and Dufferin) From June until December – later if we can!
- Saturdays from 9pm-1pm at Elora Farmer’s Market from May until December.
- Eat Local Grey Bruce, a one-stop shop! A Farmer’s Market online. Get all kinds of local food from Grey-Bruce delivered TO YOU!!!
FIND US AT THESE AMAZING EVENTS:
- JULY 5-6 – Holstien Agri Expo, a festival of all things sheep and farming. International in scope, it has sheepdog trials, shearing demos, and the ONTARIO SHEEP DISTRICT 2 WOOL DAY. A mini fibre mill will be set up so you can try your hand a carding, picking, spinning, and felting!
- AUGUST 25 –Fibre Spirit Fest in Barrie. Come and rtry some of our amazing Happy Sheep Gelato as you admire all the fibre!
- SEPTEMBER 28-30 – Autumn Leaves Studio Tour, a self guided tour that showcases many fine artists of Grey and Bruce County. A great chance to see Jennifer’s hand made wool felt creations all in one place.
- OCTOBER 13 – Woodstock Fleece Festival – your only chance to paw through all of our beautiful raw summer fleeces. This is our wool at it’s best and you get the best selection!