We offer many different opportunities for learn about small farming, permaculture, and traditional crafts.Throughout the year workshops, seminars, and classes are held at both The farm and other local venues.
Some of the workshop and classes that we will have in the coming months include:
- Backyard Chickens: See and learn about how to keep chickens happy, healthy, and productive through all seasons.
- Wet Felting and Needle Felting: Create your own scarf, hat, or sculpture.
- Home Composting: Set-up, maintenance, and troubleshooting a compost pile.
- Home Herbals: useful herbs for your home .
- $100 Food Forest: Create your own home food forest for $100.
- Outdoor Skills: Tracking, bird language, and nature connection.
- Introduction to Practical Permaculture: What permaculture is and how you can bring it into your life.
- Wholistic Observation: Learn observation techniques to improve your design and outdoor skills.
If you would like more information about any of these please contact us.